Dr. Jeffrey I. Seeman
Visiting Senior Research Scholar
Dr. Seeman's professional activities include research in the history and sociology of science including responsible conduct of research. He also produces and directs videos for educational and historical purposes.
133. J. I. Seeman, "Guest Editorial: Estate Planning," Chemical & Engineering News, 2012, 90, 3.
132. J. I. Seeman, "Bonding Beyond Borders. The Nozoe Autograph Books and Other Collections," The Chemical Record, 2012, 12, 517-531.
130. E. Roemer, M. K. Schorp, J.-J. Piade, D. E. Leyden, J. I. Seeman and H.-J. Haussmann, "Scientific Assessment of the Use of Sugars as Cigarette Tobacco Ingredients – a Review of Published and Other Publicly Available Studies, Critical Rev. Tox. 2012, 42, 244-278.
126. J. I. Seeman and T. Lawrence, "Students Inspiring Students. An On-line Tool for Science Fair Participants," The Science Teacher, 2011, 78. 39-43.
125. M. C. House and J. I. Seeman, "Credit and Authorship Practices. Educational and Environmental Influences," Account. Res., 2010, 17, 223-256.
124. J. I. Seeman and M. C. House, "Influences on Authorship Issues. An Evaluation of Receiving, Not Receiving, and Rejecting Credit," Account. Res. 2010, 17, 176-197.
123. J. I. Seeman and M. C. House, "Influences on Authorship Issues. An Evaluation of Giving Credit," Account. Res., 2010, 17, 146-169.
122. J. I. Seeman, "A Debt Repaid. Ernest L. Eliel’s Life Made Possible by Five Years in Latin America," J. Mex. Chem. Soc., 2010, 53, 78-92.
121. J. I. Seeman and R. A. Carchman, "The Possible Role of Ammonia on the Transfer of Nicotine from Tobacco to Mainstream Smoke. Toxicity of Ammonia and the Bioavailability of Nicotine to Smokers," Food Chem. Toxicol., 2008, 46, 1863-1881.
118. J. I. Seeman, "The Woodward-Doering/Rabe-Kindler Total Synthesis of Quinine: Setting the Record Straight," Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2007, 46, 1378-1413.